Increase Your Libido Naturally
• Zinc intake has been shown to enhance libido in both men and women. Take a high quality supplement and consume foods like oysters, crimini mushrooms, spinach, beef, lamb, summer squash, asparagus, venison, swiss chard, collard greens, miso, shrimp, maple syrup, broccoli, green peas, yogurt, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, mustard seeds and strawberries
• Cold water fish like sardines, salmon, halibut, help to expand our blood vessels, increasing circulation and sexual arousal.
• Damiana is an ancient herb used in the Mayan culture as an aphrodisiac, stimulant and mood elevator. It is believed to increase testosterone levels.
• Gingko biloba increases circulation helping blood flow reach your extremities. Gingko biloba is not to be used by those taking blood thinning drugs or if being treated for blood clotting disorders.
• DHEA is a hormone that is converted in the body to estrogen in females and testosterone in men. DHEA is produced by the adrenals and becomes sparse with age and from chronic stress. You will want to consult with a physician before using DHEA, but early research has shown a potential connection to improving sexual function in women.